The scale is designed for total weight of refrigerant tank no more than 150Kg.
- Take out the scale from the package, place it on firm and level surface, and press power button on the platform.
- Press Wireless button on the platform.
- Take out the hand-held device, press the “POWER” button on the hand-held device until the buzzer beeps once, indicating self-test is completed.
- Wait until Wireless signal is connected. If yes, the screen displays Wireless icon;
- Press “UNIT” to switch between “Kg”, “Oz” and “Lb”.
- Press “ZERO” to deduct tare.
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; Zero it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
Max weighing: 150kg (331Lb)
Accuracy: ±0.05% rdg+10g
Power supply: hand-held device: 5 AAA alkaline batteries; scale platform: 5 AA alkaline batteries
Battery Life: Hand-held Devcie: 40H; Scale Platform: 80H
Operating temperature: -10℃~40℃
Storage temperature: -15℃~50℃
Temperature fluctuation range: 5℃/h
Relative humidity: 50~85%
Product size: 271*271*74 mm
View and control the scale via mobile APP: Support
- Please use the scale in specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor.
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device;otherwise,it may cause great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard in case measuring error is enlarged or the sensor damaged
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not to be used foe a long time in case the leakage corrodes the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable.Please do not charge them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.